Sunday, June 28, 2009

A weekend in the tent :)






















A few weeks ago I told Alan that I wanted to get the tent out and go tenting with the kids. We have not been camping in a tent since Mariah was a baby. So finally I made reservations and i got Alan to go. It would have been perfect if it were not for the 4 letter word that starts with "R". You got it rain...it rained after I got everything set up (Alan had to work and did not come up until 6pm). A little rain would have been ok but it came down in buckets we were WET!!!! Saturday there was some rain but not nearly as bad and of course today when we packed to leave it was beautiful! Well we had fun just the same. The kids went swimming, rode bikes and fed the chipmunks. All in all it was a good family weekend I just wish we could have more of them maybe soon things will change and i wont be working every weekend.

No comments: