Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A little bit of our summer fun














































Well our summer got off to a rocky start...I had surgery in july that laid me up for a few weeks but we still tried to get a few fun things done over the summer before school started. We took a trip to Ogdensburg, did a lot of camping including a second weekend in the tent which by the way it was a beautiful weekend and there was not a drop of RAIN!!!!! I also took the kids to Enchanted Forest one day. School has started so there will be pictures of that too!!! Last weekend Mariah and I went on a girl scout trip and had a blast as well....I would have to say that the highlight of the girl scout trip was in the middle of the night when I fell down the steps of our lean too...that was great :)~ All in all I think that we had a great summer I no longer am working every weekend so that made it nice too!!! We were able to do so much more. My kids are growing up so fast it is so hard to believe that Kaitlyn "my baby" is now in head start it still seems wierd having all the kids gone during the day! In a few days Alan and I are taking a mom & dad trip to Buffalo to watch a football game...we will miss the kids but all parents need a couple of days away!!!!









No comments: